Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soccer, Grandmother and the Orange & White Game

Random, I know, but all of these things filled our weekend. We were very excited to pick up Grandmother and enjoy time with her this past weekend. She was even able to watch Kennedy play soccer on a very beautiful day. I am very sorry that I did not get more pictures of her with the kids, but hopefully I will remember to do that next time. After K.'s soccer game we (just R., the kids and I) drove up for Fan Day at UT and the Orange & White game. We arrived too late for Fan Day, but ran into Smokey (actually two Smokies) as they were coming out the back gate of the practice field. This was the first trip to Neyland Stadium for both the kids (we like to enjoy the football games without having to worry about the kids being too hot, too tired, too cold or too bored). They had a great time and hopefully K. can make it back for a real game this fall. P. is still too impatient to sit through an entire game. He fell asleep in my lap after the first half of the game. It may be a couple more years before he attends a real game.























No comments: