Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter morning

Everyone in our house rose early Easter morning to find goodies left behind by the Easter Bunny and then attend the early service at our church (the kids and I actually attended both services, but were working in the nursery - a.k.a. infant/toddler madhouse). After church we had an afternoon filled with food and family (and a much needed, long nap). Luckily, this year I was able to get pictures of the kids wearing their matching outfits (same ones as last year - did I mention that one of my New Year's resolutions was to spend less? Yeah, this made my husband EXTREMELY happy. We all have too much and take it all for granted, so I'm doing my best to simplify.) Since the outfits were a bit big in size last year and fit perfectly this year, there was no reason to spend another bizillion dollars for new ones. And did I mention that I LOVE them? (The kids and the outfits.)












1 comment:

Sara Price said...

I'm so happy to see pics of K & P! Looks like you guys had an interesting Easter with all the storms as well! Miss ya