Friday, June 1, 2007

"Oh, isn't your sister pretty..."


If I hear another old woman say this to K. one more time I think I'll scream! We've been out running errands all morning and every place we went there was at least one old person that told me that I had beautiful girls or someone who told K. her sister was as pretty as she was. Luckily, I do have K. who isn't afraid to speak her mind or to yell loudly to those women who are hard of hearing. Several times she said, "He's a brother! I don't have a sister!" or "He's a boy, silly!" Isn't she great? Above is a picture of P. in his pink polo shirt (Hello, old women of the world, they do make pink shirts for boys, too!). It's not very clear. I'm sure I've told you 1000 times...digital isn't great when taking his picture; he isn't still long enough.

No comments: