Monday, June 4, 2007

Car shopping

This past weekend we did a little car shopping - nothing new as we've been shopping for a new car for the past five years. Yes, YEARS. (Remember my spreadsheet-bearing husband?) We found one that we really like and after three hours and a lot of sweat from chasing the kids around the showroom we loaded up in a 2007 Sequoia. Did we buy it? No. We drove it home for the night and returned it the next day. Just a teaser for our neighbors. Hopefully, we'll have a new car by the weekend, but remember, I said hopefully. No promises that I'll be retiring Black Max. Anyway, she'll be an antique soon.


Here's a picture of how the kids spent some of their time in the Toyota showroom. I thought kids were suppose to be afraid of monsters. I guess ours aren't, or maybe Sulley just isn't that scary.

No comments: