Monday, August 11, 2008

The first day of school

Today our baby started kindergarten. She was so excited that I think she told me she was excited at least 10 times this morning. She was great when I dropped her off and I did better than I expected. (There were tears in my eyes, but there was no loud sobbing.) Here are a few pictures from this morning. She asked me not to take any, but I couldn't help it. How could I not take pictures of her first day of school? By the way, P. is walking around saying, "When are we going to get sissy? I want sissy to come home." He's going to miss her while she's in school.

2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

I can't believe K is at school now. I hope she loves it!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! And what's up with kids starting school so EARLY this year? I'm seeing kindergarten posts all over blogs and here the kids don't start for another week or two.