Monday, August 6, 2007

Soccer

Last week we signed up K. for AYSO soccer. She is beyond excited. Games do not begin until September, but she doesn't understand that. She wanted to go play immediately after signing up.

Yesterday we spent a long time in Dick's Sporting Goods store picking up all of her "gear" with our good friends Kris and Carrie. (We went to Nashville for the weekend to visit them.) I think we bought every pink item they had with the matching soccer hair accessories.

Here's a picture of what she picked out. Sorry about the clarity. I took the picture with my phone.

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

I can't wait until I can play soccer! I bet you are going to have a great time. I already love kicking the ball in the backyard. You look great in the pink-very professional!
Love,
Madison