Friday, May 4, 2007

The pool is open...

Our favorite summer spot is in Mimi's and Poppy's backyard...the pool. When the weather is warm, that's where you'll find us for hours each day. It makes for a peaceful night because everyone wears themselves out swimming and splashing around.

K. is very excited about swimming this year. She insists that there will be "no floaties!" She was doing well at the end of last season, but I hope that she'll try not to be too brave and will wear the floaties for a little longer. Check out her newest swimsuit modeled below.

Last Sunday the kids took their first "dip" in the pool this year. The water was icy, but to them water temperature is no big deal. No one made it lower than the second step...there was no way I was going for a swim. The water was too cold for me to even dip my feet.














2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

I love the pose with the foot in front. She is such a diva! Lori

newmanfamily said...

I can't wait to swim with you guys! P, hopefully they won't put us in that pink float again. Love, John