Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Magical Vacation

We just returned from our vacation to Walt Disney World. It was more than wonderful. R and I enjoyed it just as much as the kids. I took 700 photos and don't think I'll be able to post them all here, but I've included a few. I highly recommend Disney for a family vacation - everyone there treats each guest as if he or she is the only person there. The food is wonderful (definitely purchase the dining plan) and is way more than any person should eat on a daily basis. K enjoyed riding her first roller coaster - space mountain, and can't stop talking about how the Tower of Terror took her breath away. The lines for rides weren't bad (less than 10 minutes) when we first arrived, but were pretty crowded on Monday and Tuesday (Soarin'- in my opinion, the best ride there, had a 110 minute wait, luckily we had fast passes and only waited 10 minutes). We did have to wait to see several popular characters (an hour for Ariel and over an hour for Tinker Bell), but it was worth the wait. The kids LOVED seeing all of the characters. I'm certain we'll be talking about this trip for a long time.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! can't wait to see more.

and Kennedy's arm is already out of the cast? time flies....

xo,
B.

Alicia said...

Such sweet pictures! I'm glad you all had fun :)