Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter morning

I hope you all had a great Easter. We certainly did. P. was up bright and early because he didn't have a pacifier (see previous post). He remembered where he left them and ran straight to his basket. He dumped everything out, including the "grass," and was quite upset when he realized they were gone. He later got over it and was excited about his chocolate bunny, but I don't think that happened until after church or maybe this morning...





Luckily, K. was a little more excited about the contents of her basket. She has now asked to eat the chocolate bunny at least 100 times, including just a few minutes ago when she asked if she could eat it for breakfast. I had to laugh. Who does she think I am? Aunt Brooke?

And here we are in our Easter attire. Cooperation is not a part of my children's vocabulary, so this is as good as it gets.






No comments: